The Satin Bowerbird is an Australian native bird that builds a nest called a ‘Bower.’ It collects and decorates it’s nest to impress the female bowerbird. Now that’s one cool bird.
True to its name, Bowerbird, our shop is filled with a unique collection of homewares and furniture. We spend hours looking for specific products from our suppliers and hand-picked items to showcase in our store.
What you can find at our shop… unique pendant lighting and lamps, furniture, side tables, hand-made cushions (hand-crafted here in Bright!), artworks, cow-hides, reindeer hides and quirky homewares!
Here’s a sample of many of our suppliers:
- Molmic Sofas www.molmic.com.au
- Linen & Moore www.linenmoore.com.au
- Lappish Style www.lappishstyle.com.au
- Warwick Fabrics www.warwick.com.au
- Zepel Fabrics www.zepelfabrics.com
- Wislon Fabrics www.wilsonfabrics.com.au
- Vivianne Grace Fine Linens www.vgrace.com.au